In an effort to protect the health and safety of our employees, residents and visitors, our Mayor Jerry Anaya has ordered public access to Somerton City Hall be closed to the public beginning Monday, March 23, 2020. Despite closures, city staff will be available to handle residents' needs via telephone and e-mail Monday through Friday 8:00 am through 5:00 pm until further notice. The City will continue to provide essential services to our residents, visitors and businesses while we take action to ensure the health and safety of our community.
Utility Payment Methods
Utility payments can be submitted a number of ways:
- Call 1 (833) 237-8923, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Pay online www.xpressbillpay.com or download the Xpress Bill Pay app to your smartphone
- Call 1 (928) 722-7400, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm to pay by phone
- Use the drop box located in front of the City Hall building located at 143 N State Avenue, Somerton, AZ 85350
To establish new water services or transfer water services please complete the New Service/Service Transfer Forms and Affidavit of Lawful Presence accompanied by a copy of a valid identification and proof of residency.
- New Service/Service Transfer Form
- New Service/Service Transfer Form-Spanish
- Affidavit Demonstrating Lawful Presence in the United States
Cancelling Utility Services
To cancel utility services please submit a cancellation request accompanied by a copy of a valid identification.
Once this form is complete there are a number of submission methods. Customers can deliver this form to City Hall or drop it off in the customer drop box. Customers can also e-mail this form to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the form is submitted via e-mail please do not forget to include a copy of a valid identification as if this document is not included, this will delay the cancellation of the account.