Individuals wanting to view or purchase a copy of a City document may complete a Request for Public Records form and return to the City Clerk’s Office for processing. Completed forms may be returned :
- electronically: email@example.com
- by mail: PO BOX 638 Somerton, AZ 85350
- in person: 143 N State Ave Somerton, AZ 85350
The City will make a good faith effort to retrieve the documents requested to the best of the City’s ability. Nonetheless, documents may exist of which we are unaware.
For definitions and charges of Arizona Revised Statutes relating to public records please follow the links below:
A.R.S. §39-121.01 – non-commercial use
A.R.S. §39-121.03 – commercial use
The City Clerk’s Office maintains the official records of the City of Somerton and responds to requests for public records on behalf of other City departments. Reports specific to Police, Fire and Municipal Courts are not maintained by the City Clerk’s Office. These requests should be directed to the respective department.
- For Police Records please contact Records Division at (928) 722-7326.
- For Fire Department Records contact Fire Administration at (928) 722-7373 or (928) 722-7326.
- For Court Records please contact Municipal Court Records at (928) 627-2722 or (928) 627-8152.